Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Insomnia sucks...for the 7,600th time

I cannot get to sleep and by the time I do, the alarm is getting ready to go off and start a new day. The hub has the ability to lay his head on the pillow and immediately fall asleep. It amazes me, especially because I have been able to do that like twice In my life that I can remember. I have tried melatonin supplements and lavender and cedar wood. I've gotten a white noise machine. Tonight, I am trying out a new pillow and a new sleep mask that I have sewn together today. I don't know if I'll be able to stand to wear the mask, but I'll try anything. I'm desperate. Last night, I did everything wrong, but when you are wide awake at 1:30am, you get punchy. I watched two movies. I surfed the web for natural remedies to help with sleep. Nothing. I think I finally conked sometime after three. Brutal today. Pray for sleep for me tonight. We have a busy weekend and no time to be loopy.

Night all.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment