Saturday, June 29, 2013

Too tired to start over

Sooooo, my blog app just totally ate 3/4 done blog post for the evening. I am annoyed and so very tired, so I am not going to attempt recreate it. We had a normal Saturday, complete with a trip to look at campers:



That one was definitely not going to fit us all. The kids were not amused. Next we went to Mayo's to find out how to battle the blight on our tomatoes. I know everyone reading is so riveted at this point. I mowed the lawn and cried through half of it when I kept finding Cosby's toys in the yard. After I finished doing all that, we went swimming with cousins again. We were minus a couple who were missed terribly, but we swam and enjoyed the sunshine. The hub impressed the kids with his diving and cannonball techniques this time. Whatever it takes to keep the kids happy. I am currently flipping between unexciting movies on a dull TV night and finalizing plans for G's birthday. That's all I got, peeps. Living the dream.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment