Monday, June 10, 2013

Dental work blues

I went to have crown numero dos this morning. Can you tell how excited I am? As I have stated many times before, I love my dentist dearly, but I'd much rather see him at church or at the grocery store. All I have to say is when your day begins with these:



...it can only get better.

VBS is next week, so the children's ministry staff at church are in full blown blitz mode. S and I went pricing food items for snacks next week. $500 for 400 snacks a day for 4 days. We'll see. Since our Bible school is medieval themed this year, I am trying to make snacks that go with that theme. At the craft store, the kids and I found some castle and crown cookie cutters. They'll work out for us for sure. While there, we hit the jackpot as far as the kids were concerned. As lots of us are aware, mustaches are like one of the in things with the kids...that and bacon themed stuff. Well, this display sent my children into hysterics:



Mustache heaven AND there were three other sides to the display. It's the little things in life, friends.

I bid you all a happy goodnight. I plan to take several motrin and lay down with a hot rice bag on my cheek. Living the dream.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment