Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sharing talents

Tonight was a talent show fundraiser at church for Imagine No Malaria. G sang a duet she had previously done with her little singing group. Lots of her friends sang and played instruments and danced. They raised over $400. At least 40 lives saved. Pretty incredible. I thought about preforming, but one can take hearing the theme to "Greatest American Hero" so many times before they would have run me out of the place. Hey! And I could have played my penny whistle with it or my melodica or my accordion. Okay, the accordion would have been a no go since I am still learning how to play it. The show was enough of a success that I think they will probably do another one. Watch out, friends. "Believe or not, it's just me..."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment