Friday, June 21, 2013

3D glasses, one boy and two lasses

After running to work to do catch up work neglected from a week of VBS, I ran back home, used the facilities and hopped in the car with family. We all headed to the early, early showing of the movie "Monsters University". The kids had been anticipating the release for over a year and , frankly, so have I. I love the first one, so who wouldn't love a prequel? We hadn't been to the movies as a family for a good while, so the kids were thrilled. I will say it was a bit strange eating buttery popcorn at 11am, but we powered through. My stomach still rejected it early in the day as well. We all enjoyed it, even the hub who still has trouble sitting through a movie theatre movie with his bad back. After the insanity of VBS week, we all needed a lazy day. I will admit I took two power naps and I will probably go to bed by 10. Jealous? Yeah...I didn't think so.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment