Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm falling apart...

This is to be a short post, friends. I have been at church since 10am, with the exception of a 20 minute visit to our Physical therapist guru friend, preparing for VBS. My legs, tooth and arm are killing me. I believe, during the course of the day, that I lost my new temporary crown. Not sure what gave it away other than the excruciating pain when eating or drinking. I also did something to my shoulder, probably doing something stupid, and have janked up my rotator cuff. Good show, Jenny. I am a walking Operation game, complete with the Charley Horse and red nose. What a mess.

On a serious note, please pray for the Hatcher family tonight. I have known them most of my life, as they are the best friends of my aunt and uncle. Their children and I have know each other for a long time. The matriarch of their family has pancreatic cancer and has, after a fierce battle, decided to stop her very aggressive chemo and enjoy her days not poisoned by the very meds trying to help her. She is a fixture in our church and community. I just pray that she can be without pain and enjoy her family. God bless you, Sandra, and all you mean to our family.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: