Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tired and sad

I have a tummy ache tonight. I'm thinking it is more stress and being overwhelmed, but it is also worry too. I'm asking for prayers, good thoughts and positive energy for our friend, Barry. He has a fast growing cancerous brain tumor and is not doing well. I just pray for his comfort and his doctors...but more for his comfort. He's just a precious person to our family.

The rest of my day has been nothing in comparison. My son, who always comes down with Wednesday Night Mania, followed one of our ECM workers out the door tonight and got locked out on the not so nice part of the street. Good times...good times. Glad he thought to pound on the door. His face was priceless. We here in Knoxvegas are bracing for Icemageddon that is supposed to arrive Friday...just in time for our oldest to go on her first youth trip. Maybe that is a contributor to my tummy troubles.

No real funny stuff today. Just a heavy heart full of sadness and worry. We all have those days. I'm sure a strange parking lot incident will present itself at just the right time. I know I need one to lighten the mood.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment