Tuesday, January 22, 2013

There are no words....

I have had a long day, as I'm sure everybody else has. You know it's been a doozy when you find yourself at 9:03 in the evening, eating a bowl of fake Life cereal and hoping you can finish the bowl before you fall asleep in it. I had meetings galore today, followed by lots of scheduling and then ending with a dose of song, dance and one more meeting to top it off. I returned how to freshly pajamioed children begging to take gymnastics and a husband who looked like he needed a year long nap. Just another day in paradise...and I mean that. It can be frustrating, but I am blessed. On a completely different note, after a somewhat restful night thanks to Tylenol Severe Cold and Cough that you get carded for, I woke up groggy and not terribly enthusiastic about the day. I went through my usual routine: get up, go to the bathroom, wash my hands and check email and Twitter. Email because I have to and Twitter because it usually makes me laugh. This morning Mark Hoppus, a punk singer/television host I follow, put up a you tube video that has seriously changed me. I'll bet we watched it 5 times before breakfast. I'll leave you with the video and a goodnight. Warning: you may not be able to sleep after watching the clip....it is that good. Or maybe you won't be able to stop singing the song. Either way, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment