Sunday, January 6, 2013

Impending doom....

School is going to start on Tuesday and I feel that something not positive awaits them upon their return. What a way to start the New Year, right? With looming concerns about one child's learning differences to navigating the many vipers and traps of middle school or female friend relationships to simply learning to read as well as their friends, these kids have a lot on them and I can see the physical burden they carry. My prayer and hope for 2013 is that my worries are not realized....or not realized to the degree I fear. Yep, Debbie Downer at the bluetooth keyboard today.

On a light and unrelated note, I have introduced G to The Addams Family today. She was mesmerized. Gomez was always one of my favorite TV characters and I was so glad she enjoyed it. Her looming question was "What is Lurch's deal?". For this, I had no answer to give. He is just super cool. The hub went to church and Sunday School for the first time today since his surgery. He is completely worn down, but he went. This is a victory.

I hope that I will be able to bring mirth back into my posts soon. Right now, I have no mirth...but it will return. Tomorrow. Maybe.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment