Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's raining again...how novel...

Downton Abbey is on PBS right now. Yes, I'm one of those people. Sunday is a work day for me and has been a long day, so my escape today is Masterpeice Theatre. There isn't a whole lot to report today. I did have one of my little pre-K'ers request I take a picture of his drawing he did. I love the minds of preschoolers. Here is the part of the picture he wanted taken:



The explanation given was that this was a person "pooping on the potty". I can certainly get it after he explained it to me. The person, throwing their hands up, seems very relieved to have done so. I wish he'd let me keep it, but at least I have a picture of the picture.

I sat in a two hour meeting this evening which, for those of you who know me, was torture even in the best of circumstances. I had to drop the oldest off at handbell practice at 4 and be the second adult, did work in my office and then went to my meeting. I left at eight ready to eat my hand off. During the meeting, my friend tried to find a snack in her purse to hold me over until dinner. A container of raisins and this was all she had:



Believe me, I was tempted. But I think the bald guy would have been a bit chewy. So I held out for a spaghetti dinner that the hub prepared. It was worth the wait and my tummy is now satisfied. Edith has a broken heart, Downton may be okay and everyone is good for another episode. Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment