Monday, October 15, 2012

Yaaawwwnn...oh yeah, YAY!

We arrived home from S's middle school soccer game at 10:37pm...PM!!! The start time was 8pm, but thanks to a high school playoff game, it started at 9pm. Stupidly, we brought one car and three children. Once the game started, I held the boy to get him warm and he conked out. G danced and cheered and played with my phone and cheered some more and yelled at the ref. it was a great game, fairly evenly matched and quite lively. S had two attempts at goal and ran her rear end off. The girls did a great job and worked together. I think the loss and horrible officiating of yesterday's game lit a fire under their rumps. I love seeing the confidence that the game brings my child. I love the unity of team parents. I love the sisterhood of the girls. But most of all, I loved the warm car and soft seat.

I must go to sleep. We have a match in Alcoa tomorrow. Gulp.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment