Friday, October 19, 2012

They just killed Hong Kong Phooey!

Typical day of relative blah. Fixed pancakes for the kids. I don't do that super often, partially because they are so unhealthy and partially because they stink up the house. Inspired by Jim's Pancakes, I decided to try once again to make them creative. This one was my favorite:



I did make a dog with crazy eyes, but it creeps me out too much to have it on here...staring at me as I type. This one just kind of has the "Please don't eat me" look on its face. Tasty, he was.

We enjoyed a rare treat, went to the movies this afternoon and saw Hotel Transylvania. It was very cute and offered a little bit for all ages. Although I love movie theatre popcorn, it does not love me back. I feel as though I have had my fill of Regal's best until I go see that crazy vampire movie next month. Gurgle gurgle. After the movies, the poor hub was in agony. Those seats do his back no favors, so we went home so he could recover. The boy wanted to help:



His heart was in the right place for sure.

The two youngest are now asleep and the oldest is at a sleepover. Tomorrow will be yet another chilly day for soccer, but only the boy will be playing. With one game cancelled and one playing out for the season, we will be in a unique situation. I'll take the break.

Have a good evening. I'll leave you with the crazy eyes:



I think they are creepy. Woof.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment