Friday, October 5, 2012

What to do, what to do

I cannot tell you the last time I have been in this position. Frankly, I don't really know what to do with myself. The boy and the hub have gone to the church father-son camp out and our friend's farm. The girls are spending the night with some friends. I am sitting here on the couch, after a nice meal, and wondering what to do. I really should be cleaning and straightening and pitching and tossing. What I am doing is sitting and staring at all the choices on the movie channels. The dog has been out to hopefully drain her bladder and be set for several hours. Thankfully B has been sweet to tweet some pictures from the camp out. Looks like they are having a blast. Poor man is going to be in even more pain than usual after a night in a tent...and then off to soccer tomorrow morning.

One funny before I leave to watch something. At dinner, the girls were all given a couple quarters to go get a piece of junk out of the machine. They then set about organizing a trading process, which was funny in itself. After arriving back home and starting to play, my daughter(yes mine)came to me and showed me what she had done with her bubble gum machine junk:



Apparently Barbie's friend hit the bars a little early tonight. Don't drink and drive, Mattel friends. It never ends well. Stick to tanning in Malibu.

Night all...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment