Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The beards are back!!!

My favorite show is back on for season 2 tonight. Duck Dynasty is the best! I wish I had some great and funny story to share, but I do not. I cleaned and did lots of laundry. Our insane dog was caught in the act of eating a pile she had just made in the floor...while we were eating breakfast. I then proceeded to gag for a good 10 minutes and clean the remaining mess up. All the time, I was reinforcing to my children that this incident is one of the many reasons why I gave this blog the name it has. I then read books and helped with tests at school, after which I helped with Art Masters. They were studying Jackson Pollock's painting method. They mom had her husband play music and the kids used their crayons to make squiggles as the music led them. At first, the orchestral music was very calming, very serene. The second song was AC/DC. The teacher's aide was a bit shocked, but my son was banging his head whilst coloring. That's my boy.

Time to catch up on the show....if I can keep my eyes open.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment