Thursday, October 18, 2012

Glasses, meatloaf and the Avengers...oh my

It has been a riveting start to Fall Break here at the ranch. You want to know how out of it I am? I woke up at 8:04am completely shocked that I slept that long, though I did not sleep the night through...not that this has anything to do with the story. I awoke feeling bad that I had been so out of it, I didn't tell the hub goodbye before he left for work. After going to get a drink of water, I returned to find all three kids and the hub in the bed. I did not remember he was taking the break off. Does not give a ringing endorsement for my mental acuity these days. We purchased new glasses for S, which required my poor husband to enter a superstore for the first time in two and a half years. I think I could hear his soul cracking a little bit. To repair the damage, we went to Redbox and got The Avengers to pump up the superhero lovers. It was good as always. The rest of my day was spent making a meal for our friend and visiting her for a bit. The kids got a case of the giggles and are now having a sibling sleepover. Sure, we didn't go to Disney or the beach or even Dollywood. But the giggles haven't appeared in a while...something went right.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment