Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hair bands, baby. Hair bands.

I am very tired and don't have much energy to write, but I will say a few words. I saw "Rock of Ages" the musical at the Tennessee Theatre with my sister, Amy, tonight. We ate some tasty dinner, enjoyed a nice beverage and sang our hearts out all evening. Raunchy and irreverent it was, but it took me back to middle and high school. Lots of spandex, aqua net, hair and hair and hair. Now, out of pure curiosity, I am going to have to get the movie and see how it compares. The lead guy had a voice that was just beyond wonderful. The whole cast did a great job. Just a super fun time. My throat hurts from yell-singing Whitesnake and Journey and Styx and REO Speedwagon. If you get a chance to see it, go. If you are easily offended, um, rent Toy Story 3.

Night all and don't stop believin'.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: