Saturday, October 13, 2012

Is it Fall Break yet?

Three soccer games, three wins. My face is roughly the color of applesauce with red hots added...but not the consistency. That's gross. I ran to the grocery bank to get crunchy one dollar bills to fold into a birthday gift. Note to self: do not choose a Saturday afternoon before a big game to ask the baby faced banker man to count out several crisp dollar bills. People don't understand pickiness with cash. While there I ran into my favorite Mr. Don, who is wanting me to help me start a rumor. He has decided that, instead of the proposed well known chicken restaurant coming into our part of town, a gentleman's club with female entertainment will be there instead. That man is crazy....but we love him.

Well, my children have returned from a birthday party and The Third Man is on TCM. I must go and see Cotten and Welles. Big day tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment