Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin masters three

Better late than never, but we carved the pumpkins tonight. I just about lost my mind today, I know that is nothing new, so it wasn't really ideal for me to have a knife or saw in my hand. Luckily the girls are of the age that they can fairly competently wield a Pumpkinmasters saw and ate care of their own design. I am fairly obsessed and anal about my pumpkin carving after discovering the Pumpkinmasters kits back in college. Actually, my roommate and I worked on our pumpkins for 2 hours at least. It was ridiculous and wonderful. Tonight, however, I put a 15 minute carving cap on each pumpkin. That was all the patience I could muster. They really got into their hollowing and carving. How the boy got guts here, I have no idea:



Bedtime was way past due, so we did not light them up nor take pics tonight. I will get some pictures tomorrow. But for now, it is bedtime. I am pumpkined out.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment