Friday, May 4, 2012

Yawwwwwnnn....and cough.

Wild day again. Subbed at preschool for their Cinco de Mayo celebration. Wild kids, but it was Friday. I felt a little wild, too. Tried really hard not to cough up a lung or fall asleep. After the fun trip to Safety City last week, I have been so full of goo in my nose, throat and lungs that I sound like one of Marge Simpson's sisters. It got better for a while but is now back with a vengeance. Anyhoo, after subbing I came home to clean up a bit and get the boy for a super secret project. When the time comes, I will let you know what it is. Let me just say one thing: hilarious! After finishing up and picking people up from school, I ran to Victor Ashe Park to help decorate and set up for S's Fifth Grade Party. They had a wonderful time, complete with games, water balloon fight, many dodgeball battles and lots of food. It is hard to believe my little girl will be in middle school next year. It has gone so fast....so fast. Pictures will come at some point. I need to do some work in my cloud to make them available.

So if I look and sound like death at the soccer fields tomorrow, please forgive me. There has been no rest for the weary this week. I need to get over it and I will...just as soon as I can fall asleep.....zzzzzzzzzz......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment