Sunday, May 27, 2012

Not another likeable reality show guy

The hub and I, as I mentioned earlier, love Duck Dynasty. Love, love, love it! I could watch those guys all day long...just want to fix them a meal and sit around the table visiting. Maybe because they remind me of some family, I don't know.

The children have a new favorite show, right after Duck Dynasty. They love "Call of the Wildman". A backwoods Kentucky boy who catches animals with his bare hands. The guy lost a large number of his top front teeth in a chainsaw accident. He bathes in a rain barrel and hangs around with his buddy Neal who serves as his secretary, fielding calls and accompanying him on various adventures. He seems like a down to earth, nice old boy.



Good clean fun with a good ole boy. Enjoy and let me know what you think...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment