Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And the rush begins...

My posts will be short and lacking substance for the next few days. The end of school rush is in full swing lots of crud to do today, the kids have their church music program tomorrow and my oldest tries out for the middle school soccer team....which makes me want to vomit. These are the things that build character,but they are also the things that turn mom's hair gray.

One of my favorites, Maurice Sendak, died today. Even though I enjoyed the "Wild Things", one of my favorite childhood books was "Little Bear" which he illustrated. As a huge fan of children's literature, a little part of my childhood died today. Godspeed, Mr. Sendak.

Because I am spending a lot of time in the car or at rehearsals waiting, I have been playing with my paint program. Here is my latest stupid rock star doodle. Enjoy and have a great evening.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment