Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Angels bearing cupcakes

Today has been a not so great day. I have been a bit grumpy and surrounded by grumpy people. It can always be worse, and I understand that, but it has been a blah day. I went to a staff luncheon today to surprise our retiring senior pastor. Laughs were had and a few tears were shed. I'm not going to cry too many tears. We'll be stalking him at Halloween for Cheetos. He expects us at this point.

After having the girls fight all afternoon and stressing about going to the middle school for 6th grade info night, I was about ready to crack. Then, like an angel sent straight from Heaven, came a sweet baker friend bearing cupcakes. But not just any cupcake. Peanut butter filled peanut butter cup cupcakes. Oh my lands. They were just the balm needed after being overwhelmed at middle school meetings(me) or insane Mr. Gattis soccer pizza parties(the hub). Thank you, Cupcake Angel, for making the day end on a tasty note.

One final note. After spending a torturous amount of time at Mr. Gatti's, for 200 tickets this is what my kids chose:



There you have it. Why kids love it and we hate it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment