Saturday, May 12, 2012

"And now the end is near..."

Today was the final "Soccer Saturday" of the 2011-2012 season. While I will enjoy sleeping in a bit on Saturday mornings, I will miss the competition and excitement. My children enjoy the exercise and fun involved and I enjoy the community feeling found at the fields. A few weeks of a break will be nice.

After this busy day, I am relaxing and watching the documentary "Trekkies". If you have never had the pleasure of viewing this movie, for goodness sake, run out and find it.



Even if you have never seen the first episode of Star Trek, you will not be able to tear yourself away. Such enthusiastic fans, such odd people. One of my personal favorites. Just call it "Jenny's Saturday Movie Pick". It will not disappoint.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment