Sunday, May 13, 2012

This mom gig is pretty amazing....

First off, let me give a big "Happy Mother's Day" shout out to my mother and all my sister moms out there. Even though I am not a fan of rain, this has been a lovely, lazy day and the rain has been the perfect excuse to be a little slothy. The kids made me breakfast in bed and made so many cute cards and pictures. I am grateful to them for their love and forgiveness everyday. I am grateful for my husband for being such a wonderful parenting partner. Just a grateful, rainy day.

After so much sloth, we started to develop cabin fever and went out for a drive. Just sightseeing and finding punch buggies, you know, the usual stuff. We always manage to see something strange on our car trips. The most epic was a man on the corner of two very busy roads. He was sitting in a chair with a ventriloquist dummy, making it dance while having it lip synch to recorded scripture with music playing in the background. Today we found out that even the sun doesn't want to have a bad hair day...although I wonder where he finds heat resistant accessories:



The sun does some pretty decent dancing. Just an FYI. Upon our return, the grilling of dinner began. We had a guest chef cooking for us tonight. Amazing skills:



Have a great evening everyone. A new Sherlock is on and I cannot wait!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment