Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Not much to report

It has been a long day but one that I can't really say exactly what happened. I kow we hit the grocery twice, went to check books out at the library, went to a birthday party for a brief time and went to work. The kids felt the extreme boredom at work, so much that they got creative in one of the nursery rooms:



Twister with one person gets pretty old, I hate to say. It did get a bit exciting this afternoon when the wind picked up quite a bit and took our patio umbrella for a ride:



Yes, it looks like ghettoville on the patio, but with a gimpy husband and me with zero math skills, the fence is on hold for a bit. The posts are in and that is a victory.

I am asking for prayer for the hub. His latest injection has done nothing and the pain is overwhelming. Praying for wisdom when it comes to surgery or not and the type of surgeon he needs. We know the Lord will provide...we just need some patience.

Nothing of humor to report, although I did spot an excellent mullet today. Top notch. It's the little things, you know?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Our umbrella did the same today, but it took the whole table with it! When I went to get the dog off the patio, he was hiding in the corner. At least we're ghetto together. Big hugs for you and Brian as you figure out the back pain. I wish I had a magic wand for you!

    ReplyDelete