Saturday, May 26, 2012

No rhyme or reason

I know they are not an anomaly, but my children never cease to confuse me with their reasoning about when they want and don't want to clean. Does that make sense? Me: "Uh, your room needs to be cleaned. There are more dirty clothes in your closet than there are in the basket. Come on, guys.". This statement is immediately followed by intense groaning and general expressions of those people who have been waterboarded. Now on the other hand when my children have happened to be at a friend or relative's house and are told of a cleaning problem they have, they do this:



Super cleaning dynamoes come out and turn into Scrubbing Bubbles meet Mr. Clean. A thing of mysterious, inexplicable beauty. So you can imagine my surprise when I went to the super de duper car wash and this happened:



Okay not that, but it was fun. This happened:



Okay, I did it again. I just thought the action shots were kind of fun. This is what:









It was the last day of school. They could've been swimming or playing or watching a movie. You would've thought it was flippin' Christmas when I told them they could operate the vacuums. It was amazing!

So for any of you who know us need some cleaning done...a few odd jobs wiped out, call my kids. Ply them with juice boxes and popcorn and they will scrub your toilets. I'm serious.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment