Thursday, May 3, 2012

I am tuckered!

It has been a BIG day in our family. I could probably write 17 pages and not describe it enough, so I'll boil it down to pictures and captions.



The boy had his Mother's Tea at school today. He decorated a teapot for me, served me snacks and tea and wanted it all to be perfect...and it was. Heis growing too fast and it breaks my heart.



I love that kid. He is just too much.

After leaving the tea, the hub and I went to KOC's surgery center for his epidural injection for his herniated disc. Our beeper told us everything that was going on:



When I went in to get him, he was sitting up, not very groggy from his Propofol Michael Jackson meds and getting some orders from the nurse. She wheeled him out as I fetched the car. Here he was, post op and ready for a cheeseburger:



Mooyah's, here he comes!

The afternoon and evening have been filled with the following activities:
1. Pick up children
2. Phone call from hell
3. Tiny snooze
4. Pick up oldest after trip to Chattanooga
5. Take youngest 2 to soccer
6. Fill up 100 water balloons
7. Scrub water balloon stench off hands
8. Catch up on Draw Something
9. Blog entry

Thanks for all the prayers for the hub during these last several months. He is feeling better already and we just hope and pray that the procedure results will last for a long time. Now I am going to take the patient up and put him to bed. Then I will collapse.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear he has some relief! Guessing G's face was okay today. Chattanooga? To the aquarium? Bet you are glad to see the end of this week!

    ReplyDelete