Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not much to say today

I had to work this morning with some of the little nippers. They are funny little people for sure. Picked up all the kids. Saw my oldest sad again, but her heart was mended by a precious group of kids in her choir. Fed the kids, got a surprise and unwanted haircut that I am still not appreciating. I am now sitting, feet up, watching Glee. I hope to stay up to watch Tabatha Takes Over. This is my life, or lack thereof.

Here is a cool picture my son drew with the paint app on the iPad. I think he has a next generation Pollock-esque feel to his work:



Have a good night...I'm just aiming for the weekend at this point.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work by the little man, needs printing & framing.
    Unwanted haircut?

    ReplyDelete