Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hoarding Hokie? I think not!


It has been a long day, so forgive my less than polished drawing this evening. As Jenny the Jinx, I am sequestering myself to the upstairs while Brian is lunging on the sectional with the big screen cheering. After watching Hoarders last night, I worked for several hours in the basement culling the crap out of it. Made a dent. Not a huge one, but forward progress. Because of this, and the whole jinx factor, I am relaxing and watching my favorite Tuesday night man, Mike Rowe. Dirty Jobs for me, "Hokie Ball" for Brian. I just heard him yell at the TV, so I think I am in the right location at this point. Hope you all have a good evening. I am headed to bed, readying myself for another day in the dungeon. Have to emotionally prepare to sell the crib set. To me, that is an admission that there will be no more little Cook offspring and it is heartbreaking. Now to bed and the fetal position. Night all....

2 comments:

  1. How could you NOT watch?!?! Such a great game - we missed you (watching it with all the rest of us, that is!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot take the pressure. I end up pacing the whole time and driving Brian crazy!

    ReplyDelete