Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Whew, that boy!

I wish I had more funny stories to share with you all, but I am having a block at this point. Coming from craziness, there is an unlimited supply. I subbed again and spent time with the little nippers...funny little people. The boy and I then went to Target to find new "boyish" socks with which to make new little creatures. Be warned, the newly formed "DinoBunny" is coming soon. And I love him. Wednesday night supper and "psychosis" followed. The boy can get crazy, but to hear him sing "I am a promise" will turn you into a pile of goo. Bedtime is always a frenzy of activity and craziness. I thought he was good to go to sleep and was ready to tuck him I when I found this:



I said, "You cannot sleep with all of those. You have to make room!"...."But they are my family. I can't turn them away!". Not sure what that makes us, but the guy is loyal to his stuffed family.

I must go watch the rest of Idol and finish forming "DinoBunny". Have a good one everybody!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment