Sunday, January 15, 2012

Frozen and lacking inspiration

I have just finished watching tonight's episode of Downton Abbey....love it. In a shocking, almost cruel turn of TV channels, I am now watching the Golden Globes with Ricky Gervais. While I must admit he is a gifted writer, I must say, what an enormous, insecure tool. I love The Office and Extras and An Idiot Abroad, but why does one have to be so blue and horrid. I have an acquaintance who would say that I only find him offensive because he's a militant atheist and I am a Christian. I resent that idea. As a Christian, I want everyone to know the love and excitement that I feel about my beliefs, but I have no Ill will towards atheists. It just becomes annoying to be the easy target all the time. Oh well, those Evening Shade season 1 DVD's from Netflix are looking pretty good right now. And after that last speech, I think Meryl Streep was too drunk to give her acceptance speech.In my cleaning of the basement phase 72, I found several things that I photographed and will sharing with you over the next few days. Here is one of them and I will leave it for you to ponder
This was my idea of a clothing list for Christmas when I was in high school. All I have to say is: Bugle Boy pants.Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment