Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I needed that!

It has been kind of another rather blah day today. I sat in a two and a half hour meeting, which is torture for wiggly me who can't sit still. My son, once again, contracted what I have decided to call his "Wednesday Night Psychosis". The tough love had to come out right after dinner was over. I informed him that after the rough day he'd had that he lost his chance at going to the mother son "camp out" on Friday. Well, that did it. He turned into a complete puddle of devastation. Luckily, about five minutes after I gave him the news, the hub showed up to save the day. It has been decided that he can earn the camp out back, but it is going to take some serious work. I may make him sound like an awful child and I don't mean to do that. He is almost five and I need to remember that some days. He is one of the cooler kids on the planet. I know. I'm biased.

After getting home and getting the monkeys in bed, I finished sewing a new creature, watched some American Idol and the my weekly dose of Modern Family. My gosh, that is the funniest thing on television. I know lots of people won't watch it because of their opposition to gay people or gay marriage or whatever it is...get over it. Sorry, that's just my opinion. It can be a bit blue in places, but no more than any other sitcom. I think we woke the kids up at one point from laughing so hard. It brightens up my night after dealing with the "psychosis".

I have yet to put a face on this thing, but here it is:


Socks are fun things to turn into weird things. This is my life. Night all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment