Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year....meh

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve. We spent it playing Scrabble and watching the Twilight Zone and Moonshiners. The boy has been on antibiotics for 18 straight days now and started coughing like a carton a day smoker yesterday. Sigh and sigh again. So, instead of celebrating New Year's Day at worship this morning, we were quarantining ourselves. Because of this, I have had a lot of time today to think about resolutions. I think I need to have abound copy of all of my resolutions. Better health, better fitness, better attitude, better mother, better wife and sister and daughter and niece and friend, better crafter....and it goes on and on. It is easy to become overwhelmed by the thought of a whole new year in which to change your life. A new new year in which things will happen that will change me forever-I just hope for the good. My prayer is that I use this fresh start to make a fresh start for myself and be the best everything I can be. Happy new Year to all of you and I covet your prayers this year. I must get fit and healthy so I can be around for my children and see my grandchildren. I must...

1 comment:

  1. http://simplemom.net/tools/downloads/

    I like her "Goal Setting Questions" for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete