Sunday, January 22, 2012

Not much to say

Hope this finds all 3 of my readers well. I am currently watching Downton Abbey on PBS. I love it! But then, I love all Masterpiece programs. The dynamics involved in a British Manor house are fascinating.

I worked this morning for my boss, even though she hates for me to call her that. All I have to say is, they don't pay her enough. God bless her for what she puts up with on a weekly basis.

In the totally random department, my G came in to me after having washed her hair. It had dried for a bit and I was shocked. What was once long and straight and THICK and silky, looked like this after being trimmed and thinned:



The picture is dark, but that hair had all kinds of curls. I loved it! It is so neat that someone in this family has some life to their hair!

Have a good night and I hope to report something extra funny tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment