Monday, January 30, 2012

Hmmmm...uhhhh...hmmmm

I don't have a good title for today. I just don't don't. We took our little guy to the allergist today, had his little sinuses panned and scanned. Another round of super duper antibiotics for fourteen days. What must that do to his little body? I can only pray that Dr. E can find the magic cure for him. He takes the meds like a champ and I am so proud of him.

I had a sad girl come home from school. We almost had a full month without mean girl drama. What a sweet time that was. She is building titanium skin and scar tissue on her heart, but I can only pray these things will make her an even better person as she grows. I feel more and more each day that this whole lifetime of hurt will grow into her ministry when she is an adult. She will be there to stand up for others and do for others what was not done for her. Yes she has a tender heart, but we would not want it any other way.



Every time we bandage her up, we hope that we put the pieces back the right way...we hope the damage isn't permanent. God has big plans for that girl, big plans...I just hope she remembers it does get better.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment