Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weirdness at the ranch...

I had a run of the mill day. Went to church and heard a sermon by our conference's candidate for Bishop...blew the roof off in my opinion. Went home and had lunch, did laundry, sewed up some more creature bodies and had a little cuddle and read time with my Grace. Then I went to a parenting class, partially as training for one job and partially as continuing Ed for another job. Because I listen better when my hands are busy, I made this:



I know my 3 readers are getting sick of these things, but I find them fun and satisfying...especially because they come together so quickly. I figure they can accompany a gift card for a baby gift or something. They are multiplying quickly, like tribbles, so I'd you don't hear anything from me for a while.....

After sitting through my training, which was entertaining, I came home to the family. The hub needed some new rompers, so he and the brood went to search for new ones. Apparently someone had fun with the little footies you put on if you don't have socks. Can you guess which one?



HAHAHAHAHA!!! He looks like some sort of stunned alien...the cutest stunned alien ever! The way my kids find entertainment, well, I just love it! Please don't judge the lack of finished flooring, the big strip of industrial masking tape and my messy bulletin board. Our kitchen continues to be a renovating work in progress.

The alien is tucked into bed and his handlers are reading. I am preparing to watch my show. Not an exciting night, but one of contentment. Sigh....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment