Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Three words: Celebrity Wife Swap

Today has been one of those "It's raining and I can't get motivated so I'll take a nap" kind of days. I did get some laundry and picking up done. I took a treat to a friend who had a bad start to her morning. I looked for a night stand to replace my husband's crappy one...no luck. Nothing of excitement to talk about, really. I was trying to join to the movement and have my blog blackout in protest of SOPA and PiPA tomorrow, but I am not that savvy. I do have my little black band up there in place. As a limited computer knowledge person, I had to do a lot of reading and asking to figure out what all the hubbub was about SOPA. After finally understanding what the implications are, I realized that I needed to make my opinion known. I do hope the whole 15 who read this on a daily basis will educate themselves and form their opinions based on informed opinions. Good grief! I've never given my opinion on such a thing....what is happening to me?On a completely different note, Celebrity Wife Swap is even better than the original. Tonight's episode was not as crazy as last week's episode with Flava Flav. I do have to say that Tina Yothers looks quite interesting with the jet black cut. Next week looks to be an entertaining train wreck with Mick Foley and Antonio Sabato Jr.. Who? A wrestler and a model. Let the antics begin. Why domI watch? Maybe in a sick way it is nice to know that the rich and famous screw up more than I do...that their money truly doesn't help their parenting skills. Oh well. Tabatha Coffey, my favorite girl on TV, is on and I want to see how her takeover goes. Have a good one friends and I hope to have a funny story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment