Thursday, December 22, 2011

Spell check at the Walgreens


I have always loved Snoopy. My Granny never made me doll clothes....she made me Snoopy clothes. So imagine my dismay when I saw the display for "Snoppy" pet beds. No really, but you wonder if they ever spell check their signs. Or compare the sign to the tag. Just funny. Snoppy. He he he he. The kids survived their last half day of school and are free until January. Thank goodness. They are truly done and so am I. We are so excited to spend time with each other. We let them stay up until 9 tonight. I know some people may think that is awfully early for the holiday, but they needed to go. An hour earlier would have been better. Oh well.Hopefully cookie baking and last minute gift pick ups will bring with them a funny story with strange people. The bite suit kind of sucked all the funny I had out. I'll try to get involved in some sort of strangeness tomorrow. JTC out...

No comments:

Post a Comment