Friday, December 16, 2011

Sore feet

Been doing lots of prep work this evening. Making cupcakes to freeze for the boy's party on Thursday. What a waste! I consider my self to be a decent baker. Today was not my day. This is what happened:


I am trying out a new paint app. We'll see how it works. Has to be better than the two batches of Inedible cupcakes were. I whined a bit this evening. B got home late, the kids fought and I ruined two batches of cupcakes. Oh well. As much as I complain, I have to remember that as tired and frustrated as I am, there is one thing that is more important than cupcakes and teacher gifts and wrapping and all that stuff: 
Have a great evening...well early morning now. I am going to bed. Finally.

2 comments:

  1. Love your manger scene:) But, what do the 2 bunches of grapes represent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were supposed to be sheep, but I don't get much accuracy using a fingertip. Gotta figure out how to sharpen things up. Plus, I was really tired and got sloppy.

    ReplyDelete