Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Painting and pitching

Today was a strange day, which isn't unusual in my life. I helped paint the boss's office...no pressure there. We got it done and it looks better than it did. The paint was supposed to be a turquoise but turned out to be a robin's egg blue. Oh well, it. Looks so much better than the institutional white they had. My home girl Maggie and I worked several hours in the freezing bowels of the church,but we were succeasful in our painting endeavors.I then returned home to continue with Operation: Pitch out the crap before the kids notice. Three bags of toys to donate and two full of trash. I feel. Pretty good about that. I consider that progress. Time for bed. The moonshine story will come soo. Just. Eed an earlier blogging time. I am sleepy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment