Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shaaaame, shame shame shame


My children have been blessed to have so many nice things. Toys, games, puzzles, all that stuff. Some are new, but the lion's share of them are hand me downs or purchased from consignment sales. I try to save some of the very favorites and then sell the rest or give them to other family or Goodwill. With the busyness of this year so far, I have fallen short when it comes to my "culling" duties. Today I decided to take all of the toys out and reorganize. What was I thinking? How shameful is it that we have so many things that can fill a room? I am not sure where to start, but it is going to be ugly. I will let you know how the closet turns out. Have to make room for the boy's Playmobils. Saw Sherlock Holmes tonight...very entertaining. I enjoyed it immensely, but then I have mad love for Robert Downey Jr.. Been a fan even during the fall into a drug induced sleep in the neighbor child's bed day. He was a tortured genius. I am happy he cleaned himself up and I'm happy for his success. I have to get good sleep and have strength to pitch and donate tomorrow. Updates to follow,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment