Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas To All


We had a wonderful day....even had to wake the kids up! They talked a big game, but in the end they couldn't deliver. They always stay at the top of the stairs until B checks to make sure that all the elves are gone, so here is their traditional "Top of the Stairs" picture. After excitedly opening presents, they dined on bacon, fruit salad and French toast casserole. They played a little bit more and then we got ready for church. I admit I did not want to get out of my pj's, but I am so glad I did. Between the music, the company and the shared words of our three pastors, we were so blessed. We returned home to Christmas "Lunchdinner", as the boy called it, with family. Then later more family arrived to share dessert. I have been blessed with great men in my life. My wonderful father, my husband who is my rock and the love of my life, my first, best and most loyal friend and brother, M, and my cousin E who has always been like another brother to me. I was so blessed to be able to snap a picture of my brother and cousin tonight. Please ignore my "In remodel mode" pantry and kitchen. You know it has been a good and busy day when the boy asks if he can "go to sleep now" and is asleep in less than 30 seconds. He did manage to sing the Lord's Prayer to us before he conked out. Doesn't get any sweeter.Merry Christmas and God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment