Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Frozen feet and Christmas prep

I have been in the basement for the past two and a half hours wrapping presents. My mother would not be pleased...I did not have my slippers on. Even though it is not a creepy basement, it is a cold one. The Brain has been kid enough to rig a tv up down there so time passes quickly whilst wrapping or ironing or crafting. Thankfully he Watson tape patrol this evening, so everything went much faster. I shopped most of the morning for something for the Brain...frustrating at best. Here is one of the best things I found, though I don't think he would appreciate it too much:
I cannot believe the Garbage Pail Kids are back. Gross. I am very tired and have no bite suit, strange interaction stories today. Hopefully soon. Christmas is coming and family gets together...anything can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment