Saturday, January 28, 2017

This tooth

Good grief, my friends. My tooth is going to be the true push my cart needs down the steep path into insanity. My dentist is the best and does a wonderful job. I just cannot get time to get there and they are a busy office and the dental work I face will probably be around a gajillion dollars. So I will apply clove oil every night and pray that I can put it on once without burning the crap out of my mouth. I haven't been too successful with that so far. BUT, after the intense burning ceases, there is a numbness that happens...or it may be nerve damage. I'm not sure. I'll keep you op to date with the latest on all that.

I'm going to go get a bath and watch "Mean Girls" and prepare for an insanely busy day tomorrow.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment