Friday, January 13, 2017

Robot neck

I woke up this morning with a crick in my neck. It is so awkward when you are trying to act cool and composed around your children, especially your teenage one, and you have to turn your whole body to check for traffic when you are driving them to school. "Why are moving your body like that? You look kind of awkward. Sorry to say that." I get that. I do move like the robot on "Lost in Space". All I need to do is wave my arms about and say "Danger Will Robinson". Hopefully it will work itself out sooner rather than later. Until that time, I will fashion myself a cardboard box costume and walk around the yard entertaining the neighbors as the new resident Tin (Wo)Man.

The kids and I are currently watching "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" on Netflix. Neil Patrick Harris is such a gift. We are all very entertained. I highly recommend it.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment