Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A quick one

It has been a fairly uneventful day. Just the usual activities. My parents came in today to bring my aunt and uncle's dog back to them. Blue has been a calming force in all of this and they were glad to have her back. Mom was grateful to spend some time with her brother...I know it must have been hard. He's eight years younger than her and she has always been so fiercely loyal to him and protective of him. Both sisters have. They will go and see him tomorrow again. I may see him too. Just at a loss as to what to say. I don't want to go in there and bawl. That won't help anything. Here's hoping for strength and composure.

I'm going to go watch a show and take a hot bath.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment