Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Short post from a sleepy mom

It is close to bedtime, so I am not much for writing anything deep or fun or anything. Two of the three children have conked out and one is hopefully winding down. I've been searching for t shirts for the family for my uncle's funeral on Friday. We are all to wear funny t shirts since he would have wanted a light and fun service rather than a down and depressing one. I have three out of the fiv located. Hopefully I can find two more that will do him proud.

Wanted to share what his coworkers did for him. He was the pharmacist at a particular CVS store for years and his employees LOVED him...who wouldn't. This was discovered:



Started the waterworks up again.

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment