Friday, January 6, 2017

Snowy Day

So we got our first flakes of snow for the winter and the town went bonkers.  I have to say, it was pretty exciting...but I love snows both big and small.  We have had some extra kids over to play in the snow and sip hot chocolate.  My mom was always so good to make snow days the best days of the year and we had a wonderful time.  I want to be able to give those memories to my children as well.  I also realize, after a snow day, that I need to call up my mom and thank her for all the work she put into those snow days.  I'm exhausted.  Tomorrow is supposed to bring some more snow, but I have learned to not hold my breath.  We'll all be excited if it comes.

I've been messing with my new pencil a little bit more.  I'd show you my latest doodle, but my phone is not cooperating.  Maybe tomorrow.  Now, I'm getting ready for bed.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment