Saturday, January 21, 2017

Bucket List

I got to cross an item off my bucket list tonight. My son and I went to see a concert that has been way too long in the making for me. We went to see Ronnie Milsap at the Tennessee Theatre. Sure his opening act was not our taste and sure his voice has some wear and tear on it, but it was fabulous. I would go again tomorrow and the next day and the next. Such a talent with a wonderful sense of humor. The boy recognized several of the songs that I sing all the time. He was such a sport. We ate a lovely dinner at the Tomato Head, bought binoculars at Mast General and headed over to the historic Tennessee Theatre to find our seat and gaze at the architectural awesomeness that is that place. What a lovely evening with a lovely date and a childhood dream fulfilled.

Things are getting very close for my uncle tonight. Very close. Tonight, please pray for my Aunt L. Reality is a cruel thing and it is merciless right now. He is the love of her life and she is struggling.

Night all.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment