Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Stirrer

I am trying to be gentle and not say bad words, but I am having to deal with a sh** stirrer. There are people in this world who have to stir the pot and get someone in trouble. In my situation, I'm not sure why people are coming to me to stir the pot, but I want nothing to do with holding that spoon. Keep away from me evil. My dinner didn't agree with me and I may barf on someone if they push me too hard. I'm hoping for a restful night.

Can we maybe have some more snow days? I want to go flying down the street on the old school sled again. I found the paraffin yesterday and am ready to wax that thing down and send it flying. I know I am in the minority on this. I'm okay with that.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment